<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 18, 2008

Yeah, I know I said I'd blog more and it's been two weeks since my last post. But first of all, it took less than two weeks after getting comcast, a mere 5 days after getting my digital cable box hooked up, to have my cable and internet go out. Also, this weekend was a three-day weekend, so I decided to take a trip back to Western PA. The weekend before I was just lazy. I got up on Sunday in time to go watch the Penguins play the Flyers on tv. On that saturday, I didn't get out of bed until 4pm. I got caught up in a Ninja Warrior marathon. And last week I actually had a social life. I also finally got use out of the snow tires I got put on months ago. So last Tuesday when the roads were bad and people were getting into accidents, I actually had no problems driving.

While I was back home this weekend, I got my taxes done. I found out I need to look at paystubs better. According to my w-2, the company I was a contractor for for 6 months was paying my state tax to PA and not NJ. So one state owes me a bunch of money and another state I owe. I apparently had looked at the amount of state taxes on my paystub, but not the state it was going to.

Anyway, I'm on a deadline for wednesday at work, so my social life will be on hold til thursday, but things are looking up.

I think I'll wrap up this post by stating future blog topics, because then I'll be able to remember and it might be also force me to actually write it. Future post will hopefully include one that is a review of audiobooks I've listened to. (Bydaway, I got The Rosewood Casket by Sharyn McCrumb last month on eMusic.) Also commentary about something I heard on the radio that PETA was blaming the state of the Spears sisters on them having meat in their diets.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!