<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretty soon I'll be trying once again to restart this blog. My reason for hope this time is I have a smart phone & season tickets to the Pirates. This means I can blog from anywhere & won't even be tied down by wi fi. I figure the down time at baseball games will give me plenty of time to write & the game itself can be a subject I can write about when I'm at a loss.
Also, I have had some recent success in getting my life stabilized. I've lost about 40 pounds and shaved off my gray beard, so I apparently look younger. At work, my job is as stable as I think it can be in this day and age. Now I just need to work on my social life.
So starting early next month, if not sooner, expect to see regular posts here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!