<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a quick post tonight cause I'm trying to get asleep at a reasonable hour so I can get into work earlier so that I can get out of work earlier. This weekend I'm planning on spending one whole day cleaning my apartment. It's bad even by my standards. Also I might be going to karaoke tomorrow. I might even sing. And I know of someone who, if she still reads my blog, will read that last sentence and cringe.

I see the ads for this and, although seeing Scarlett and Natalie playing sisters in a movie might seem like a great thing. After recently watching the entire first season of The Tudors, I'm not sure if anyone other than this Natalie playing her would be the same.

One more thing, this blog is one of my new favorite websites. There are times I really do miss living around Pittsburgh.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=515051

Though I can't stand Scarlett, I do love me some Natalie.
 
Scarlett I can take or leave based on the role. Natalie is almost always great, but as Anne Boleyn, I can't see any way her version won't get blown away by the Natalie Dormer version from The Tudors.
 
I love how you both talk about "Scarlett" and "Natalie," like you're BFFs with them.

Gotta run, Brad and George are waiting.
 
I used the first names because I was trying to underscore that there was already someone with the first name Natalie currently playing the exact same person on a tv. And playing it extremely well.
Also, I didn't feel like looking up how to spell Scarlett's last name.
It's not like I used their first name because I'm obsessed with them. Kristen, Jessica, Katherine and Marisa, on the other hand, are completely different stories.
And finally, I would never use the term BFF or think the term BFF. Maybe FWB, especially with the names above, but never BFF. Ever. I don't use textspeak. I don't even use emoticons.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!