<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Okay, I found a JOB!!! It's a half hour from where I live so I won't have to move. I start on monday.

Of course this means, I have four days where I now won't have to search for a job and some money saved up that I now won't have to live off of. So I'm planning on making two purchases that I've been meaning to make: a new laptop and a iPod.

So I need recommendations for those items. First the laptop. Any one brand better than the other. I'm thinking windows, but I'm open to macs. Obvious a dvd player/burner is something I'll want and built-in wireless. Any other features?

As for iPods, are the 80GB video ones worth the extra money? How durable are they?

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on GPS navigation devices, and I'm talking the ones in the $500 range, I'd like to hear about those, too.

Thanks.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!