<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Okay, with election day coming up, I came home from my trip to Pittsburgh with a few messages on my machine that were automated recordings urging me to vote. I got alot of them around the 2004 elections. Back then, it was Hillary Clinton urging me to vote. This time they broke out the New Jersey celebrity big guns and had recorded calls done by none other than Joe Piscopo.

That's right! Joe Frickin' Piscopo!

On the plus side, I am one of the possibly few of my generation to know who he is and actually think he was talented. (My personal favorite would have to be his Frank Sinatra opposite Eddie Murphy's Stevie Wonder.)

On the negative side, I am not one to decide who to vote for based on the celebrity that's schlocking for him.

I do plan to vote tomorrow. I'll research both sides before I go. It's the right thing to do. And the weather will be nice for an afternoon walk. And I vote in the same building as the only Starbucks I know of nearby.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!