<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I had a bad weekend. The two major football teams I root for both had tough losses and the guy I was supposed to work with on saturday to get some overtime never showed up and I couldn't do the work by myself. The big thing, though, is I decided to stay in on Friday night and ended up cutting my finger and spending three hours in the emergency room.

Here's a picture from when I came home. I took three stitches, but I decided not to post a picture of the finger with the stitches, but this is how it looked when I got home at 1am. It's right on the tip of the finger and even sliced a section of the nail off.
The one interesting thing is that I went to the hospital near where I live and they have alot of attractive doctors there. It was almost like a real-life Grey's Anatomy. Unfortunately, the doctor who took care of me was a guy.
The wait wasn't too bad there. The waiting room chairs were comfortable and the tv there had on a watchable movie and considering I was in no danger of dying, the wait was actually shorter than I expected.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!