<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 25, 2006

One thing I forgot to post about. I went into Philly saturday before the concert and saw this movie being filmed on the lawn beside the building holding the Liberty Bell. I didn't see any of the stars, but it'll be cool when I see the movie, either in theatres or on cable, I'll be able to recognize the scene I saw shot. The scene I saw filmed started on the sidewalk in front of the lawn with two guys walking and talking and then panned up and over to show a line of FBI agents in blue windbreakers searching the lawn. One had a metal detector, which had me wondering why only one of the many agents had one.
I had to catch the subway back to Jersey. If I had the time and motivation, I probably could have gotten in the scene. They had people pushing people out of the shot, but not many and as long as I didn't look at the camera and walked with the flow of pedestrian traffic in the shot, I probably could have made it in the background for a second. As it were, I sat and watched and was about a yard out of frame and I only watched a few of the many shots they took.

I watched Heroes tonight. I say it was good with the potential to be great. It was mostly introduction of characters with some hints about the future plotlines.

The second episode of Studio 60 showed no drop off of quality. Amanda Peet's character improved over the first episode. I am liking the interplay between her and Steven Weber's character. I also really liked the scenes they gave D.L. Hughley. But where was Jeannie in the first episode and why is she only listed as being in one more episode?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!