<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Okay, this week was interesting. A three day week since I didn't work Monday or Tuesday. I did work on Friday through Sunday of last weekend, though.

Last night (Friday) I went to the Pirates-Phillies game with a friend who is a Phillies fan. We had seats high up in Citizens Bank park. We ended up standing the whole game near the bottom of the stairs to go up to our sections. There was a table thing we could lean on and we had a bird's eye view of home plate. The Pirates won, thankfully, so I didn't have to hear about it afterwards.

Tonight (Saturday), I went to the Pirates-Phillies game with a friend from college who lives in NYC. He's more a Yankees fan than a Phillies fan so I didn't have to put up with too much crap when the Pirates lost. Our seats were second row from the field. Same level as the field in left field just before where the ballgirl sits. So if you watched the game on tv, there was a decent chance that you could have seen me. There was only one or two balls hit over by us so we didn't get as much potential camera time as we could have.



This afternoon, before the Pirates game, I took my car to a charity car wash. Afterwards, I took a picture of the mustang with a couple of the volunteers who had helped to wash it.

What can I say? It was for charity. Anything for a good cause.

Comments:
Good to see that you're honoring your philanthropic impulses.

Also, studying for the bar continues to suck.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!