<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just a few quick links:
- This article rings true for me. I have a habit of letting certain Netflix movies sit around because I wanted to watch them but am never in the right mood to watch them. They are usually serious dramas. This has happened to all three of the recent best picture nominees I've seen: Crash, Brokeback Mountain and Capote. On the other hand, comedies tend to get watch quickly because I'm always in the mood for a comedy. I've actually returned movies I never got around to watching because I've had them out so long.
- As far as I'm concerned, everybody can learn from Hef.
- This is a shame. These are the guys I grew up watching. I tend to follow linemen more than the average fan and linemen seems to be particularly vulnerable to the problem. I joke that my nephew, who is well above average-sized, will play in the NFL some day, but stuff like this have me hoping he goes into another line of work. Of course, alot of the stuff that seem to be the cause of these things (head slaps and steroids to name two) have been banned and there seems to be more concern for long term health than in the past.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!