<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

One thing great about following shows on cable, especially premium cable, is that shows are aired multiple times. I've now watched this week's episode of Entourage three times. So far, after two episodes of the third season, the show hasn't disappointed. I even have no problem with the lack of attractive females. We seen very little of E's girlfriend and the only woman that the other guys really had any contact with were related.

Also this weekend, I took a couple shots at the Bravo TV Celebrity Poker Showdown online poker tournament. The winners of the qualifying tournament go on to another tournament and the winner of that tournament gets to play on tv. I tried a couple times and actually finished 3rd out of over 500 players in one of the tournaments. That tournament took three hours. In the end, I was glad to see the tournament end. I don't see how those who play poker online all night do it.

One more thing: I hate musicians.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!