<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 26, 2006

I survived a short weekend home. I also learned a lesson in that you shouldn't mix a group of kids whose average age is five and mix them with eight pound projectiles. Yes, I went to a young kid's birthday party at a bowling alley. Luckily, the party wasn't scheduled too long.

A quick product review. I'm a fan of Boba Fett from Star Wars and have a number of Boba Fett items. When I saw this in the store I thought it was cool. I got the Boba Fett one. It changes from Boba Fett to his ship, Slave 1. Unfortunately, it has problems. The main one being it's quality. The instructions say that if too much pressure is used, some parts might become detached and if that happens, just pop it back. Well, there are pieces that pop off when you barely touch them. And they're a pain to pop back in, especially considering how soon they pop off again. I felt like Lennie petting the rabbits. I can't imagine having one back when I was a kid and played with Transformers. I'm going to keep it in Slave 1 mode, which is more stable than the Boba Fett mode and looks more realistic, and display it with no plans of transforming it any time soon.

Anyway, big five-day weekend coming up, although I'll be working at least one, and maybe more, days, I'll should get a chance to post atleast once during it. Besides work, I plan on getting my apartment slightly more presentable and make atleast one trip into Philly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!