<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just a short post because I've been kinda busy recently and haven't gotten a chance to post. I actually worked everyday this weekend and Friday was supposed to be an off-day. I'll definitely try to log on and make a post before leaving for Pittsburgh. There's a bunch of stuff I plan on posting about, which is why I haven't posted in a while. My next entry or entries are probably going to take some time to write. I have comments planned on subjects including The Da Vinci Code, season finales of Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy (as well as the 24 finale tomorrow), eating mako shark, a new plan for learning to eat salad, plans to see Stephen King, and my thoughts on products I've gotten for use around the home.

Anyway, I'll try to get atleast some blogging done before the 24 finale tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!