<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 02, 2006

This is an interesting link. It's a timeline of events that happened in movies. Great for movie buffs. It's what history would look like if all events in movies happened.

Also, in honor of FHM Magazine's list of their 100 sexiest women, I now submit my top ten most attractive women. I wouldnt' call it "sexiest" because some are on because of different qualities. I think I'm publishing this because, unlike past celebs on the top of the list, I'm not sure how this year's #1 made it. She just missed making my top ten and maybe that's how she got the #1 list. She just made the top ten list of most of the voters while those who made the top of alot more lists didn't make others at all. In my case, five out of the ten on my list aren't even on FHM's top 100.

Now for my top ten:
#10. Zooey Deschanel - The #1 reason to watch The New Guy, Elf, and The Hitchhiker's Guide.
#9. Kristen Bell - Pulls off the teenager who's old beyond her years as the title character of Veronica Mars.
#8. Heather Graham - I might be the only one who doesn't automatically think of her as Rollergirl and instead think of her in Diggstown, Swingers and Bowfinger.
#7. Rachel McAdams - Kept Wedding Crashers from losing it in the second half.
#6. Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats" is best song on her first album, if only because it's the only one where she's gets away from her goody-two-shoes image.
#5. Marisa Miller - Only current SI swimsuit model to hold own her with the best of swimsuit issues past.
#4. Charlize Theron - Not having seen her in anything recently dropped her from the top 3.
#3. Jessica Alba - Actually been a fan of hers since before Dark Angel.
#2. Vanessa Kay - Just finished watching the last good season of the Man Show.
#1. Katherine Heigl - Recently watching the last season of Roswell and the first season of Grey's Anatomy clinched the top spot for her.

Comments:
Well, I agree with some...those that can be omitted are...Heather Graham, Charlize Theron, and Jessica Alba. I'd probably also end up replacing most of the rest of the list too, but those for certain would be thrown out. Also...there is no good reason to Elf, ever. She was also decent in Big Trouble, which is one of those movies that, if I remembered, I'd pick up when I was in a buying mood.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!