<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I was watching season 4 of the Man Show recently and was surprised to see the new manager of the Pirates made an appearance. Seems the hosts of the show did a segment where they visited the Dodgers during spring training. While most of their interaction seemed to be with Tommy Lasorda, then manager Jim Tracy was also shown.

Work has been weird lately. Seems the project I'm on has been using more man-hours than planned so they had to take a bunch of people off the projects. So as of monday morning, I'm not assigned to any project. Instead, I just sit at my desk and watch these courses the company has on their network. The one I'm doing now is for C# programming language. I should be on a new project by end of the week.

I've started making a list of things I want to do this summer:
- Go to at least one Pirates game in Pittsburgh. Unlike the last two years, they're away the weekend of CMU Spring Carnival, so I'll have to go on another trip back.
- Go to one game, preferably when the Pirates are in town, at Citizens Park. Also I'd like to go to a game in either DC, Baltimore or NYC. I've been to Shea Stadium, but have never been to Yankee Stadium or the ballparks at the other two cities.
- Go to Delaware. It's less than an hour away from me and my first manager at my company even lives there, but I've never been there.
- Visit my brother and his family while they're down in Norfolk. Google Maps has the directions there going straight through Delaware, so I can possibly kill two birds with one stone.
- Go to the museum that Rocky ran up the steps of in the movie.
- Attend one concert at the amphitheatre that is ridiculously close to me but I've never been in.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!