<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I just noticed something about my lease renewal letter. It says it's my 90 days notice, but I got it 109 days before my lease is up. I've got to reply to it by April 27th. April 27th is 95 days before the end of my lease. It's not a big gripe but still. I mean, I know in Pennsylvania you have to get the letter at 90 days and have until 60 days to give a response, or atleast that's what my last landlord company stated and they were the by-the-books type when it comes to such things. In New Jersey, I don't know. If I was seriously deciding whether I was moving or not, there's a big difference between two weeks and a month.

I just realized something. Even though my lease is up at the end of July, my first least started July 14th, which is 90 days after I got the letter. My first lease at this apartment when from July 14th to the July 31st of the following year. My current lease goes from last August 1st to this July 31st. It would seem like they get the 90 days from the anniversary of the original lease start rather than the end of the current lease.

On another subject, apparently this spring my parking spot at my apartment is under a bird highway. Seems everytime I go out to my car, there's another spot of bird crap on it. I took it to the car wash yesterday. It had at least five seperates spots of crap on it. I had hoped that it would stay clean for the drive back to Pittsburgh for Spring Carnival next Thursday. Nope. Went out this afternoon to get milk and it had already been hit. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to do some hunting this summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!