<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I got my lease renewal notice today. The rent increase is not much and considering my rent didn't go up at all last year, it's good enough that I'll likely stay at my current place another year.

I'm currently watching The Mind of the Married Man on DVD. It wasn't the male version of Sex and the City that it was hyped to be and it maybe played too much on some male stereotypes, but still a funny show. There was a great quote in the one episode I just watched that I wanted to use on this page, but I didn't write it down and forgot it. I'll have to go back and find it. Also, the one part about the one guy's fantasy involving his wife and watching the Three Stooges is a classic.

It looks like I'm going to go see the Cowboy Junkies in concert tomorrow night. I don't know too much about their music, but I haven't been to a concert in almost a year, so I'm looking forward to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!