<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 20, 2006

So I was in suncoast at the going out of business sale and I saw a cheap movie that looked like one of those cheesy romantic thriller movies. It had Angel Boris, who I'm kinda am a fan of just because of being born on the exact same day. It's called Lost Lake.

Anyway, there are a man and a woman on the front cover and a man's name and a woman's name. The woman's name and image were both Angel's. I assumed the man's name was for the man pictured. The man's name is Mark Collie, a name I recognized but couldn't place. Since I didn't recognize the man pictured, I figured he was a soap opera actor I had heard of. It wasn't until a couple days later when I read the box back and it said that Mark Collie was a country singer and I placed it. That wasn't his picture on the box and a good country singer I hadn't heard of in a while was in a cheesy straight-to-video movie starring a playboy playmate. Weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!