<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm watching The Sopranos right now. It's on against Desperate Housewives. This would be a no-brainer decision on which to watch. Sopranos is simply a better show and there's been such a break since the last new episode. The thing is, though, there's a re-broadcast of The Sopranos later tonight, so, in theory, you could watch both without taping either. But since this is the first season of the Sopranos that I'm actually caught up on the show, not to mention that the other show just isn't as good this year, I'm watching The Sopranos.

HBO is premiering Big Love after The Sopranos. If they were smart they would start the show immediately after The Sopranos ends, before 10pm to try and get people interested in it before they are tempted to turn over to Grey's Anatomy.

Bydaway, I forgot to mention it last week, but I saw 16 Blocks last weekend. Great movie. Unlike some action movie stars, Bruce Willis plays his character like a guy his age. In fact, Willis might be the only actor in a action movie to act older than he really is. He did the same thing in Sin City. Only this time, there's no heart problem, just old age. Also, once again, Mos Def gives a great performance. I have yet to see him in anything that he wasn't great in. Anyway, the movie was definitely worth the full price admission on my rating scale. I wouldn't even mind paying to see it again.

Comments:
Apparently I'm the only person in the United States who could care less that a) The Sopranos are back and b) that The Sopranos was ever on.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!