<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27, 2006

For the past week, I've actually been successful at getting to bed relatively early the night before a workday and have been managing to get into work at 7:00 or 7:30 instead of 8:30 or 9:00. Therefore no long stories today.

This weekend, I drove back to Pittsburgh, my first trip with the Mustang. It was great. The Taurus was always great on the long drive. The main difference, besides better interior items in the Mustang, was it went up mountains a whole lot better.

Just got done watching "24" Definitely my favorite show currently on, and one of my favorite shows ever. And next week is a two-hour-long show! And, if the previews are correct, Elisha Cuthbert will be back.

The surprise character of this season, though, is President Logan. And I was actually surprised that the actor who played him as never played President Richard Nixon on tv or in movies. I mean, there's more of a resemblence between those two than between Nixon and any other actor. But, interesting enough, he has played Arlen Specter. Arlen Specter?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!