<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The trip to Green Bay went well. I'll have pictures soon. One thing that didn't go so well. Apparently, you're allowed Zippo lighters through security in Philadelphia but not at Midway airport in Chicago. I accidentally left my Hard Rock Key West Zippo in my coat pocket and the Philly security didn't check it. Since I didn't recall seeing "No Lighter" signs before security, I figured the policy changes allowing certain lighers had taken affect.
Got to the airport in Chicago and there were no lighters signs and, since I had noone to give it to, I had to give up the lighter.
Honestly, I don't mind security, but I wish it was the same everywhere. Different airports have different policies, have different metal detectors, different rules about shoes... Even in Philly, I've had no problems taking my dvd player through without removing it from my bag except once when I was lectured for not taking it out since laptop computers had to be taken out and it looks like a laptop.

Anyway, Lambeau Field was great and the neighborhood around it was unique. It was like someone build a stadium in the middle of my hometown. All small buildings and suburban-type neighborhood, then suddenly a major-league stadium.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!