<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

I saw the movie Serenity again. I now remember the quote I was trying to remember from it. It goes something like "Half of history is covering up the truth."

The place I go to watch Steelers and Pirates games doesn't have a satellite package for hockey so I'll have to find someplace else to go to watch Penguin games.

I got my credit card bill that I use to buy gas. Sunday will mark a full month since I've had to buy gas.

I sometimes watch NFL network at the sports bar if the place isn't too noisy. Interestingly enough, the channel isn't closed-captioned (making studio analyst shows useless in a noisy place) but the commercials are. Anyway, I think that if I had access to the NFL network at my apartment, I might never leave my place.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!