<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Here's one time I'm glad to see CMU in a headline and not have it be Carnegie Mellon.

I drove back to Pittsburgh this weekend. I left right at Philly evening rush hour and traffic was less than normal. It most likely had to do with people either leaving work early or not working at all to start the long weekend early. People adjusting their commutes due to gasoline prices might also have some responsibility.

My niece is getting big and starting to have a personality. Her older brother, who is now four, has always called me "Uncle Nom". He's now started calling me "Tom" He has fixed the "T" but dropped the "Uncle". I think it's because anyone else who would called me Uncle is too young to speak so he's copying everybody else.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!