<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gas is now over $3 a gallon. I was supposed to drive back to Pittsburgh tomorrow night. It's going to cost me as much as a plane ticket to make the trip. I went out this evening to get gas before it went up further. I decided to also make a trip to the grocery store. On the way to the store, I notice the price to be $3.08. On the way back twenty minutes later, when I stopped at the station to get the gas, it was $3.18.

In honor of current gas price situation, I offer the first verse of Bruce Springsteen's "Held Up Without A Gun":
I was out driving just a taking it slow
Looked at my tank it was reading low
Pulled in a Exxon station out on Highway One
Held up without a gun,
held up without a gun

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!