<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I went back to visit my family this past weekend. Had a good visit. Went with my family to Dave & Busters, got an iPod (a iPod shuffle, which is all I really need), got some cool presents from friends, and saw the Dukes of Hazzard movie (wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, but not a good movie overall).

Anyway, at work I'm in the process of learning a new project with completely different terminology. I'm moving to a desk to an area in a different building where cellphones must be turned off and no flash drives or recordable devices. And I'm hosting a poker game on thursday night after work. So life's been busy. But I'll try and get to write another entry here this week and I should be much better by the weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!