<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I just finished my fantasy draft. Got stuck with the sixth pick in the draft. But I think I got a good team. The only player I really targeted before the draft that I didn't get was Larry Johnson on the chiefs. He was a middle round pick. I decided to go with a top tight end for the sixth pick and put off drafting him until the seventh and he got chosen two picks before my seventh round pick. Sixth, even seventh round, would be a bargain for him if Priest Holmes gets hurt, which I have a gut feeling he will.

1. D. McAllister
2. S. Jackson
3. C. Johnson
4. T. Brady
5. L. Fitzgerald
6. J. Witten
7. Ma. Jones
8. W. Parker
9. K. Warner
10. A. Randle El
11. Indianapolis
12. T. Williamson
13. J. Reed
14. F. Gore

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!