<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Still on the project finishing up other stuff that they have to do. So still don't have much time. I need to start waking up early. I usually don't get to work until 9am which, with an hour lunch, doesn't get me out til 7pm.

Besides Entourage, another show I've been watching this summer is Veronica Mars reruns. This was on my list to watch when it first came on, but it was on a bad timeslot and I never caught it. Good show. Intelligent. Good with the mysteries and the answers are not always obvious. The soap opera aspect of it seems on the edge of being annoying. There's a lot of secondary characters and they all seem to be related to, be dating, or used to be dating everyone else. Kristen Bell, who plays the title role, is an interesting actress. Sometimes she seems 14 years old, sometimes in her mid-20's like she really is. Sometimes she's really cute and sometimes there's just a slightly disturbing quality to her look. On another note, Enrico Colantoni plays her father and every role I've seen him in, all comedic roles, he has been great. It's a shame he doesn't have more of a name for himself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!