<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bydaway, I saw Fantastic Four over the weekend. It was really good, but I wouldn't go so far as saying it was great. It took a long time to get their power and realize they had them. Hopefully with introductions out of the way and the powers already obtained, the sequel won't have that problem.
I think the public in the movie didn't react realisticly. People get super powers and not one person protest or shows prejudice against them? And the government doesn't step in and force them into a government lab so the government can control the research? A guy who can fly and control fire and a girl who can turn invisible would have anyone who's a higher up in the military drooling.
The guy who played Reed Richards reminded me of Jon Cryer in Hiding Out. I was flipping through channels this weekend and caught him in the movie King Arthur with a beard. That was weird.
Another unrealistic scene occurred when Jessica Alba walks in wearing a skin-tight jumpsuit make out of a special new material that's like a second skin. She's carrying similar suits for the other three. Reed Richards, who's her ex-boyfriend & is supposed to be still in love with her, goes "Wow" and grabs a suit from her arms and says how amazing it is, totally oblivious to the fact that she's in a skin-tight jumpsuit.
Anyway, the movie was definitely worth seeing full-price in the theatre. I might go see it a second time, but I don't know if I'll get a chance with my schedule and the fact that there's a few other movies, like War of the Worlds, that are in theatres that I want to see.

One last note, I'll try to get my comments fixed sometime this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!