<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The work on my project is winding down as it shifts to a production mode. The work will speed up in the fall when the feedback comes in with customer requests. Since, the work was essentially done and there was another project in my section of the company that were in temporary need of people with Java experience, I am switching groups for a month and a half. I'll be getting practice at Java and getting to know more people in the company. It also cuts my commute in half as I'll be switching to the other building which is closer to my apartment building. This should be good, but the only drawback looks to be a possibly less-flexible schedule during this ninety day period in the summer. I will be getting Java Swing experience which I was constantly asked about when I was looking for work.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!