<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Last month, I had the opportunity to vote for the local school board. Tomorrow, I get to vote for the Mayor and Council. Next week, I'll vote in the primary for New Jersey Governor. See something wrong, or atleast inefficient, here?

And the news:
- This would make for some interesting debate and lawsuits if this happened in the United States.

- Everyone who commutes, read this headline and repeat after me: "duh".

- This one is a good read for those who are looking for jobs or will be in the future. I personally always go in with a few questions, but then have them answered by the interviewer before the interview reaches the point where I get the opportunity to ask questions.

- I personally hope this happens. The story I heard was that Paul McCartney told Jackson about the catalog being up for sale and that he intended to buy them back. Then Jackson went ahead and outbid McCartney. Either way, if the Beatles can't have control of their songs, I'd still prefer a group of investors having them instead of Jackson.

- This isn't news, just a cool math link.

- Does this mean that all wardens will now have Domino's on speeddial?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!