<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 09, 2005

One thing I wanted to bring up was that one day last week I opened up my mailbox to find three magazine and they all had a Boston Red Sox on the cover. Give me a break. Okay, so they broke they old curse and beat the Yankees. So what? When your player salary budget go over $100 million, you are not an underdog.

Repeats of the first two episodes of Grey's Anatomy are on tonight. Good show that's worth watching, although I am kinda annoyed that the scene that was in commercials where Katherine Heigl walks around in her underwear and makes a scene when a guy complains hasn't been an episode yet. Maybe it got cut out for being too unrealistic. I mean, what guy would complain.

I finally got a digital camera last weekend. I also have space to put pictures on the internet. So once I find something to take pictures of, I might start posting pictures here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!