<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Okay. I'm going to get some of the news topics I have saved up out of the way.

- This could have easily been my chemistry teacher. Or my physics teacher for that matter. Oh, how times have changed.

- Yep, some of the stories I have saved up go back to Valentine's day.

- And here and here are some stories about my favorite pieces of art.

- Besides the absolute absence of hills, the one thing that is the most different between living here in Jersey and back in Pittsburgh is how much more common it is to hear Spanish being spoken here. So I found it interesting to see this article about Spanish back in Pittsburgh

- This would have definitely been us back in our college days. Make a late night Wal-Mart run and simply wreck havoc.

- Crap. CNN.com expires their articles after a month or so. So I can't post an article I found about animal activists protesting "road kill" candy.

-If they would just now start flying from Pittsburgh to Philly, I'd visit my parents alot more often.

- One last one for now. This is an interesting article. Good read. It is scary though that there are people enforcing laws but they won't tell you what these laws are. I think he's taking it to the extreme, but I think it's good that someone is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!