<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just wanted a quick post because I'm leaving tomorrow for Spring Carnival at Carnegie Mellon University. The plan is to get out of work early, beat Philadelphia rush hour, make it to my parents early enough to get some sleep so I can wake up Friday morning to drop my car off at the transmission place for a checkup before I go into campus for the buggy race. I'll be back in Jersey either Sunday night or Monday mid-day.

I went to the mall today. I found that they have Sin City action figures. So Bruce Willis finally has his own action figures. All three places that I looked at that sold the figures had the Jessica Alba action figure sold out. Oh well, just as well. I'll probably end up getting both figures eventually. I did get the movie poster of both characters.

Now for the (not-so) news:
- This could be the best art since Dogs Playing Poker.

- This is good news. Hopefully, this will turn out more Bryan Singer with X-Men and less Ang Lee in The Hulk. Joss has a great track record, especially at beginning of projects, so things look good. I have my favorite choices to star. I'll post them at a later date because if I posted them now, I'd would have to find the IMDB link and don't have time to do it now.

- Ashley Judd wrote a column during the NCAA tournament. Unfortunately, they didn't include a photo with the column.

- I think that if Satan has been reduced to marking turtles, the world is in better shape than I thought.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!