<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

And now the news:
- This is what I want for my birthday. in case any of my friends happen to hit the lottery.

- I wish I would have went here more often. Too late now.

- I'm glad there's no Burger King near where I live. Otherwise, I'd be eating these alot.

- If I remember right, the Steelers wanted the guy in this article when he was up for the draft but the Rams traded up to get him. Good thing they didn't get him. He killed a woman while driving drunk. Got a slap on the wrist and went back to playing football. Since he's good, he's celebrated in a city where the family of the woman who died still lives. He got arrested again for drunk driving. Although he was found innocent, he admits to drinking two beers and he was originally pulled over for going 78 in a 55. Now two beers might not be legally drunk for him, but if I had been the cause of a accident due to driving drunk, especially a fatal accident, I would follow the rules I've heard pilots follows. There would be 24 hours between any alcohol and getting behind the wheel. I've heard of atleast one person who killed someone while driving who couldn't bear it to get behind the wheel of a car ever again. This guy, who makes enough money to hire a driver when he's out partying, has two beers and then goes speeding. I wouldn't want him on a team I was a fan of.

- Yeah, this governor is an idiot. Personally, when I think of the phrase "the natives are restless", I think of old jungle movies, not old westerns, but considering where he was, he was an idiot.

- Is there anything that someone hasn't attempted to sell on ebay?

- They did an autopsy on a lobster? Unless the doctor wore a bib and the results published in the Food section of the newspaper, that just seems like a waste to me.

- Just one word about the headline: Duh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!