<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Okay, I've been neglecting this blog. I'm going to start posting again. I have a mail folder full of interesting items to talk about. I also have stories from Bill and Terri and Gage's trip to New Jersey. I had figured Bill would get most, if not all, of them posted by now, but he is apparently as busy as I am. It's crunch time at work and we've been told that it's okay to work more hours now and build up offtime for this summer when the workload will be lower. This is especially good for me since I'm currently looking at the following possible events in the next six month: a visit from my family; a few weekend trips back to Pittsburgh, including one for college; a weekend trip to the Virginia area and a week-long road trip through the southwest. None of the trip are for certain, but if they all become reality, it'll be nice to not use up all my vacation time doing them.

Anyway, I'll just end this post with the first round picks from one of my NCAA tournament brackets:
Illinois
Texas
Alabama
Boston College
LSU
Arizona
So. Illinois
Okalhoma St.
Washington
Pittsburgh
Geo. Washington
Louisville
Texas Tech
Gonzaga
West Virginia
Wake Forest
UNC
Iowa St.
New Mexico
Florida
Wisconsin
Kansas
Charlotte
Connecticut
Duke
Stanford
Michigan St.
Syracuse
Utah
Oklahoma
Cincinnati
Kentucky

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!