<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Okay, now for stuff I've been saving up to write about:
- This was already posted, but I figured I'd post it as another plea to anyone who, for some insane reason, taped SNL, to get me a copy.

- Google has maps now. Here's a review. The directions feature needs work, but the user interface is a vast improvement over other online maps. The best part is how, instead of clicking a link, the map can be dragged so there's no wait time or stepping from one map to another.

- This one, which I meant to post a few days ago, caught my eye simply because of the headline. I believe the headline was also the only reason I saved it to post.

- This might scare some people. They would have found it in my luggage. Even before 9/11, my carry-on would be search half the time. Of course, back then, one security person wouldn't let a co-worker of mine through security with a carabiner because it could be used as brass knuckles and thus was a weapon. Nowadays they let butcher knives through?

- Here's another one I meant to post a couple days ago. I believe the comment I was planning to make about it was that it looks like Saudi Arabia has got something right.

- And finally, I think that if I was still in college, I might be trying to get a road trip together on a quest for The Hamdog. I'm not sure if I would go for the Luther Burger, though. Grease and Sugar are just something that need to be kept seperate.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!