<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Since Bill did one (actually two) I figured I'd do one, too. I know enough Aerosmith songs that I could easily do a second with completely different songs. I still might. I tried to stick with lesser known songs. I could have used "Dream On" for a couple of them, but that would be too obvious.

Bands // Song Titles

Created by BourdiezFreak and taken 18257 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Aerosmith
Are you female or male:Voodoo Medicine Man
Describe yourself:Last Child
How do some people feel about you:Spaced
How do you feel about yourself:F.I.N.E. (F**ked-up Insecure Neurotic Emotional)
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Woman of the World
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:No More No More
Describe where you want to be:Remember (Walking In the Sand)
Describe what you want to be:Lord of the Thighs
Describe how you live:Same Old Song and Dance
Describe how you love:Falling in Love (is Hard on the Knees)
Share a few words of wisdom:Let the Music Do The Talking

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!