<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Okay, more news items:

With a headline like "Bush: Better human intelligence needed", the jokes just write themselves.

This one has potential to be a classic, especially with her last words quoted. The only detail missing is "alcohol was involved".

I was surprised that this one didn't come from my hometown. I would say that this one might be fake, except a friend of mine from college was from Tennessee, so I wouldn't bet against it being true.

And this guy is back.

The funny thing about the last thing is that what he is fighting this time was discussed on a episode of the West Wing that I saw atleast twice this weekend. My first guess was that he got the idea to attack this windmill when he turned on Bravo to watch this and caught that episode of The West Wing. That was my first guess, then I realized that saying he was a fan of that show might be an insult to all the fans of that show.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!