<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

Okay, I worked my half-a-day today. While there, I was talking to one of the guys who sits near me and he suggested a barber shop to go to. I needed a haircut about a month ago and I hadn't gotten one, mainly because the only ones I knew about where salon-type places. I prefer the old fashioned type barber shop. So I went and got a haircut after work.

Okay, some of the things I wanted to comment on:

First, Randy Moss pretended to moon the Green Bay fans. It wasn't the most classy thing for a player to do, but Moss doesn't have a history of celebrations and players have done worse. Hell, Jack Nicholson did something similar when he won a Golden Globe or Oscar a few years ago and everyone thought it was funny. Basicly, people overreacted. Especially the part where ESPN, who has done as much to escalating the showboatting of athletes as anyone or thing, refused to replay it that night or the next morning. Now, if Moss had actually mooned the stands, then that would require action. He just pretended to.

Second, the illegal lawyer jokes. Two guys were loudly telling lawyer jokes outside a courthouse. A lawyer objected and had them arrested. Now, there's a joke to be made about this, but nothing I can think of could beat what those guys would probably come up with.

About the Browns' QB being the stupidest man alive, I was alluding to this story and followed by this story. Now, I'm knocking on him because he's the QB of the Browns. I'm not a Browns fan, not even close, but it's not why he's an idiot. And it's not that he had two girls having a bar fight over him and one of them, his girlfriend, being arrested for it. One detail makes Jeff Garcia the biggest idiot. It's the part where it's revealed that he cheated on his Playmate of the Year girlfriend. He was dating, in my opinion, the hottest Playmate in the last ten years and he cheated on her. And the girl he cheated on her with wasn't even that hot. He should be inducted in the Idiot Hall of Fame with his plaque hanging right beside that of Halle Berry's ex-husband, who also cheated on her.

Of course the funniest detail of this whole affair was that the fight occurred in the Tramp nightclub.

And speaking of idiots, here is a case of a sick idiot. This guy has a collection that puts him among the sickest of criminals, of human beings in general. Then he lets a stranger look at them. Of course, she was also breaking the law at the time, too, But there's different degrees of breaking the law. She was breaking the law, but he was a true criminal.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!