<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

It's snowing hard today. I walked to the CVS Pharmacy for some milk and stuff. There's about a foot of snow already down and it's still going strong. I walked to the CVS with the snow and wind blowing into my face. I figured at least I won't have to walk into on the way back. I was wrong. At CVS, the manager had on a Steelers shirt, a Steelers Jacket and a Steelers ballcap. I guessed that he was a Steelers fan. He's originally from a town near my hometown. In fact, my high school played his high school in a couple sports including football (we got killed) and academic league (they got killed).

We talked for a while and laughed at people trying to drive in the snow. They wouldn't get anywhere in Pittsburgh. Everything is flat here. So anyone who has a problem driving here would be in real trouble driving in Pittsburgh.

On the walk back, the wind and snow was once again in my face.

I was planning on going to that middle-eastern restaurant. I didn't make it to there last weekend. I guess I won't make it there tonight either. Hopefully the snow will be cleared up before it's time for the football game tomorrow. I know I'm not watching it at my place. The one time I watched it at my place was the one time this year that the Steelers lost.

Comments:
It is Saturday, the day before football Sunday Blogger and I am reading as many blogs as possible. Your this post is a great read and has a similar theme to sports articles . Blogger post your predictions to me for pro football tomorrow. A prediction for todays college V Tech over Miami by 5.
 
Hello Blogger. I'm looking for information on cvs pharmacy and came across your site. Your post is not exactly what I was looking for but it has certainly grabbed my attention. I'm on tight budget and need cvs pharmacy. You never know where you can discover cvs pharmacy information that may just help improve our quality of life. Thank you.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!