<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I have a bunch of other things to comment on. I'll try to get to them some time this weekend. It's supposed to be a four day weekend for me, but do to circumstances, I'm going into work tomorrow morning so it's a three-and-a-half day weekend for me.

Some of the things I want to comment on is Moss's moon, illegal lawyer jokes and why the Cleveland Browns have the world's stupidest man as their QB.

As of now, I've now exercised 10 out of 13 days this year and this weekend I finally am going to start doing some exploring of my new home area. Except for a couple places I went for lunch or happy hours with co-workers, every place I've eaten here has been a national or semi-national chain type place. So I'm going to start the exploring with a middle eastern place someone at work told me about. I figure it's a good place to start. I also want to start attending various sporting events. I'm planning on attending an Arena football game and would like to hit a Indoor soccer game at some point.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!