<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I hope everyone had a happy holidays. I'll give an account of my holiday weekend later. I'm in a middle of a slightly busy week. I drove back to NJ on Monday morning, so I only got to work half a day on monday. Last time I did that, I made up the time on the Friday, which like this friday, is an off friday for me. The thing is, this friday is a company holiday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to enter time on the timecard for this friday if I worked it. So what it comes down to is that today, tomorrow and thursday, I'm working 32 hours. I got eleven hours in today. But I'll atleast have a three day weekend to recover from it.

After the three day weekend, I'll have a two day weekend with no football games to watch (the steelers have a bye week), so that'll be like a three day weekend. The following weekend will be a four day weekend, since the first time ever, including college, I'll have Martin Luther King Jr day off. It's interesting that four out of the seven set holidays are in a two month period between mid-November and mid-January. We also get three floating holidays, so it's not that bad. Having MLKJr day off means I don't have to rush back monday morning to get some work in.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!