<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Steelers won tonight. I got to the sports bar right as the first set of games, including the Eagles game, were ending. Since the Cowboys are in the same division as the Eagles, so the Philadelphia fans who stuck around were rooting for the Steelers. It made me question whether I would want to go to any sports bar in the area in three weeks when the Steelers play the Eagles. Hopefully, I’ll get a ticket to the game and won’t have to worry about it.

The Bills beat the Dolphins so I’m still alive in the suicide pool, although I haven’t logged in to check to see if anybody got knocked off.

I’ve been watching Desperate Housewives. It’s a good show. However, one thing that confused me at the start was, in the very first scene, a character, played by Brenda Strong, kills herself. From that point on she became the narrator. The thing that confused me was that I didn’t know Strong was going to be in the show. I’ve always gotten her mixed up with Marcia Cross; who I did know was in the show. So, right off the bat, I thought they had killed off one of the four major characters that they used in all the advertising.

Tomorrow night, I’m going to join a bowling league that a guy that I work with is in. It’s an informal, not-too-competitive league, which is good since I haven’t been in a real bowling league since before I was old enough to drive.

Am I'm the only won who finds the Burger King breakfast commercial involving a guy waking up to find a guy with a big ceramic head beside him in bed extremely disturbing?

I have every other Friday off. The three day weekends just make the two day weekends seem so much shorter.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!