<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

One thing I forgot to mention while talking about the new Team America movie in a recent post was the three types of people speech. I don't want to go into details, but it's one of the funniest monologues in a movie in recent memory. If I remember, I'll talk about it after the movie has left the theatres.

I went bowling tonight. The place has a brand new automatic scorer. It had animation that was a little too much and often annoying. The thing I like though was it told you the speed of the ball. The only house ball I found that comfortable enough was a 16lb ball, so I could only get the speed up to 19.04 mph, atleast of the speeds I noticed. That one did go for a strike, though. If I start bowling with a lighter ball, I can probably go over twenty easy. I need to go to a lighter ball anyway. The way I throw, the heavier ball wears on my arm and thumb by the third game.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!