<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I'm still alive in the suicide pool. I chose the New York Jets this week. There are now only eleven people left. So far, I've stayed alive by following one rule: while you can only pick a team once per season, you can pick against a team many times. Three of my four picks were playing the Miami Dolphins the week I picked them.

Going against the Dolphins also helped me in my fantasy league. My defense was on their bye week last week, so I needed a defense for this week. I picked up the Jets' defense and Miami's offense was nice enough to keep sucking. So far, the only defense that hasn't scored a touchdown off of Miami this year has been the Steelers and that's only because their safety dropped a easy interception.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!