<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

There was alot of complaints about the super bowl halftime show, but I've seen a couple things on tv this week that definitely should not be allowed on tv.

First I was flipping channels and happen to stop on a channel, the Discovery Channel I think, that was showing a baby being born C-Section. I know it was a C-Section because the baby was half, yes half, way out. Of course, it didn't help that I had just finished watching the "V" television series, so my mind immediately thought of when the half-alien baby was born in the mini-series.

A day or two later I flipped to Bravo to see if West Wing was on. Miami Slice was on instead. They had a topless woman not long after breast surgery. They definitely showed more nipple than Janet did in January. I say, if shows have to blur breasts out when healthy, they should be forced to blur them out when they're are swollen and bruised and ugly looking.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!