<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

So I watched ABC's TGIF shows friday night and they've replaced the older daughter on "Hope and Faith" this season. The new one seems like a clone of the blonde daughter on "8 Simple Rules", which is on earlier in the night. By that, I mean she's on the verge of being a tramp and she's not very bright. Essentially, she's a watered-down version of Kelly Bundy. Seems like it's almost a requirement for any sitcom that has atleast one teenage daughter to have one of them.

Personally, I don't care much for the change. The old one seemed on the verge of going into the watered-down Kelly Bundy mode, but wasn't there yet. That made for an interesting relationship with Kelly Ripa's character who is the Kelly Bundy fifteen years later. The new actress just seems older. The interesting thing is that the old actress was actually 27 years old and there are rumors that she got fired for being too old. I think it's funny if they fired an actress for being too old and replace her with one that comes off looking older. I honestly thought she was only fourteen or so.

Oh well, hopefully I'll get some sort of social life here in NJ soon and I won't be home on a friday night to watch it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!