<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'm more confident in my fantasy football team than I have been in the past. I can tell this because I'm worrying about tight ends. I'm trying to decide whether I should exchange one or both of my tight ends with one or two of three free agent tight ends. Most years, I don't even bother to carry a second tight end except for the week my first tight end has a bye week.

I think why I like my team this year is that I got one of the big three running backs, Ahman Green (I actually got to choose between him and Tomlinson), and a top notch QB, Brett Favre. Also, some of my risky picks are looking better, including two former Pitt receivers Fitzgerard and Bryant.

Anyway, if anyone has any opinions, my tight ends are Pollard of Indy (usually a good pick but got nothing last week) and Watson of the Pats (rookie TE who was second favorite last week). The free agents are graham of the Pats (obviously shares time with Watson), Johnson of SF, and Smith of Philly (all three had double digit points, which mine didn't get combined).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!