<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I went to get my car inspected today. I was not looking forward to it because I just got in inspected less than two months ago in PA and didn't look forward to paying to do it again in NJ. But I had fourteen days from when I got it registered to get in inspected.

Turns out I didn't have to worry about it. Turns out that if you take it to a state-run inspection place and not a private place, you can get it done for free. The catch is, there's often a long line, but I timed it good and didn't have a line. It passed the inspection, of course. Everything that needed fixed got fixed at the PA inspection.

Now, I believe all I need to do to complete my move is register to vote. That asks the question, can you vote "None of the Above" in NJ?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!