<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

I was supposed to have tomorrow off, but because I took off work to get my car inspected, I'm making up the time tomorrow morning and going in for a half a day.

Yesterday evening, I took a walk along the river. It's a nice little walkway with a good view of Philadelphia. I kinda rushed the walk though because the sun was setting and it seems a lot of homeless use the grassy areas and benches as beds. I know most homeless people are harmless, but I still didn't care much for the idea of being alone in the dark with people without much to lose. Tomorrow after work, I think I'll go for another walk down there in the sunshine and maybe even take the ferry over to see whatever there is to see on the other side.

There's a marina right outside of the amphitheatre, which I found kinda cool. For those in Western PA, imagine a river running right outside of Star Lake and being able to drive a boat to a concert instead of dealing with automobile traffic.

Speaking of automobiles, my car insurance is now half of what the original quote was. It dropped first because I went up an age bracket. The second dropped occurred for no apparent reason other than the company is adjusting their rates to take in effect the new tougher insurance fraud laws that were passed to get insurance company to come back to the state. Anyway, a new car in the near future is looking more promising, even if it's not a Mustang this time.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!