<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I spent the three day weekend taking care of my apartment. I only left to go shopping for food or a lamp. I watched Sports Night on dvd and the West Wing marathon on Bravo, so you could say it was a very Aaron Sorkin Labor Day weekend.

After moving my desk up to my bedroom, it became obvious that I need a table. I'm not accustomed to having enough floor space for a table. I'm hoping to go looking for one the weekend after next.

This coming weekend, I'll heading back to Pittsburgh. I'll be seeing my new niece, Maurie Marie, and the rest of my family, visiting Bill and Terri, kicking Bill's ass at a trivia game in the process, and going to the Steelers season opener with a guy named Flash.

I subscribe to over ten magazines. From subjects from sports to news to entertainment that arrive weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. But the one I found in my mailbox today probably has my favorite magazine cover in recent memory. It's from the bi-monthly gambling magazine Avery Cardoza's Player. Anyone who has watched poker on tv, especially the world poker tour on the Travel Channel is likely to be familiar with Shana Hiatt. It's a great cover for a magazine whom primary purpose isn't for pictures of beautiful women. My favorite parts are usually the tips columns it has for each type of popular vegas gambling game. The Shana cover and article was just a plus.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!